The Creation of Flora




Originally The Creation of Flora or Florawen seemed to happen overnight in a random video I made of her. I will also post that video below in case you are curious. I didn't keep it, partly due to erasing my old phone and getting a new one, but also not wanting to pressure myself if no story actually came out. That is why I started Ninja Narratives. She was created during a time of great upset in my life and also an extremely crazy amount of toxicity. As I left it behind, I wanted to speak about it. I messed around with my photo editor quite a bit as well. The pictures are not as clear as thy need to be, but I will get better in time. It is really hard to find an editor that will make perfect cuts for background replacements. Someday, I hope to take Flora out in to thw world. Unforuntately, I can not take her staff. I will likely have to go without it or change her accessories. 

Comments

Popular Posts