My Experience with Detangling A Cheap Anime Wig


Check out this post about Detangling A Wig meant for my Tohru cosplay. I am very surprised and proud of my handywork. The reviews were right. This wig is very easy to work with. It does have three big tangles in it that will never come out, but they are on the inside of the wig, and can't be seen. The length was the biggest monster to fight. I had to sit with both my knees bent in two different directions spread wide, over the edge of my bathtub, to keep the wig from falling and the work I had done. I do not recommend putting this wig on a head. Its length makes it unreasonably heavy, and it isn't even a thick wig. Just make sure you have a place to lay it out flat, like a long table. I hope you enjoy reading this. 


Blessed Be  

Comments

Popular Posts