FIRST izumi Uchiha Cosplay




Check out my First Izumi Cosplay ! By far this was my favorite version of Izumi Uchiha. It is mainly for winter, when I want something warmer. I was hoping to cut off the arms and customize it a bit more, but I found putting thumb holes gave it sort of a cool modern twist. I always listen to the garment and do what it tells me to do. This is too hot to wear in the Summer, but they can be over a pair of shorts in the Fall. I planned on adding the Uchiha patch to my Summer one, but I feel like this resembles her little girl look a lot better, when she was wearing the patch. I don't know. It suits the garment. This can also be part of a goth punk version I am creating for her, just for fun. This also gave me a chance to practice some poses. I've never done that before. You will find more cosplays on my Instagram, so go and check them all out. I leave only the best up here on my site. 

Comments

Popular Posts